Food For Thought

Food For Thought
Food For Thought

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

365 Golden Apples



The words you speak to yourself or the words others speak to you can have a positive or negative impact on your life. Speaking the word of God that is relevant to your situation can change your situation and make it positive. Jesus said, " The words I speak are spirit and they have life." In Proverbs we read. A word fitly spoken are like golden apples on a silver plate.

365  Daily Confession.
Anger
 Proverbs 14:29 Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly
I am slow to anger. I release all of my anger now.
1. May the Lord  continually send his angels to deliver me from all harm.(Genesis 48:15,16
Favor
God gives me  favor in the midst of my enemies. selah!

No comments: